Sunday, July 8, 2012

Home Remedies

      I am such a puss when it comes to pain.  I had a friend in college who played volleyball.  Inevitably, she would break a finger or two. She could set her fingers back in place and splint them on her own.  No pain medicine.  No doctors.  I can stub my pinkie toe and cry for days.

     I've had the beginnings of a sinus infection/ tooth ache since yesterday.  How can something as tiny as a tooth bring  you to the brink of insanity with pain?  I've considered bashing my own skull in to get some relief.  Luckily, I have some old home remedies to aid my journey for pain relief.

     You can gargle salt water for a sore throat or to draw infection out of a wound or an infected tooth.  OR you go and get some good, low quality, high-proofed, rock gut whiskey---and you drink the WHOLE bottle!  After that, you forget you have a face!  So, hope this helps!

:. It's the Party-Sized Bottle.  Party of One!.:
 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment