Wednesday, September 19, 2012

It's A Nude-a-Palooza!!

We're all born naked- without clothes or covering. We all get naked, eventually, to bathe, change clothes, get naughty- so why are we so ashamed?  Think of all the money we would save if everyone stopped buying and wearing clothes! It's a revolutionary idea!

Okay, I know this sounds a little weird. But if we all went nude, it would be the norm. No one could think it was weird...or the Saturday two-for-one drink special at the local bar. Right?

I mean, we usually see women and men in magazines like Playboy and Hustler who have been airbrushed to the MAX and have a little less pucker than the average person. Should these people make us feel ashamed of our own unique figures?

This post kind of popped into my head this morning while I was listening to my favorite radio morning show, The John Boy and Billy Big Show. The hosts were discussing recent headlines and of course, the royal family's recent Nude-a-palooza scandal popped up. I guess this is sort of like Jessica Simpson's 'indecent baby photo' news- I'm completely aware that there's bigger global happenings in the headlines, but I'm just going to focus on the tabloid rags. Sorry, I'm not aiming to be senior analyst at NBC or anything.

Anyways, there's this whole scandal over Prince Harry and the Kate Middleton (I think she's a princess? Someone across the pond correct me if I'm wrong ;) ). Prince Harry was photographed nude in his Las Vegas hotel room and Kate was photographed with a long-distance lens on a private estate. It's not like these people were out bar-hopping and streaking down a public street. For all intents and purposes, they were on private property!

I know there's some people who feel that if you're in the public eye at all, you are no longer entitled to any form of privacy- but should we splash their nudie pictures all over the place just to turn a buck? At least when Playboy does it, the subject is willing, photoshopped, and handed a wad of cash. These people weren't even offered a say so. That's pitiful!

If it was me, I'd probably just walk around naked for a day (especially if I was as slim and pretty as Kate) and let everyone get a picture of me. Then, people would have their fill and the photographs gobbled up by the media would be pretty much worthless. Never fear! No one actually wants my naked pictures, so don't blind yourselves just yet, people!

So, I guess the moral to this story is, if you're royalty of any kind- don't take your clothes off...ever. Don't even try to hide under your bed and change, the Poparazzo are totally onto you. I wish it was different, but as long as people are willing to pay bookoos of money to see you naked, photogs are going to try and get the money shots. Sorry.

:.I'd Still Tinkle if I REALLY Had to Go.:

No comments:

Post a Comment