Friday, October 12, 2012

Dreaming of Zombie Days

If dreams are a mirror of the subconscious...I'm freaking screwed. Have you ever had a dream that scared you to death, but you just couldn't make it stop? I had one of those dreams last night about Zombies.

My dream was brutal, bloody, and frankly scary as hell. I haven't even watched anything scarier than Scooby-Doo in the past week! Sure, I watched The Vampire's Assistant, but Scooby was way scarier than that. And I haven't even watched a scary movie in months.

The more I thought about it, the more I thought 'Well, at least it's a probable explanation for Zombies.' And then those thoughts became 'That would make an awesome book!'

:.It Doesn't Work, Don't Even Try.:
So I dunno. It was terrifying, but I think I'm going to jot it down for when I need a break from erotica.

No comments:

Post a Comment