Friday, October 12, 2012

New Features!

There's no need to adjust your browser! Yes, my blog has taken on a new look. In honor of Fall and the coming colder months, I thought I'd spruce up my blog a bit. I've also added some new features on the side bar such as "My Newest Release" where I'll be posting upcoming cover art and information for you guys. Also, I've added a "What Am I Reading?" section where I'll promote some of the books on my Kindle. If you see your cover there and you don't want it to be, just send me an email or leave a comment and I'll take it off. Although, who doesn't love free publicity?

Also, I added a link to my Facebook Author page. I keep trying to make it awesome, but I need more followers before I can unlock more features. So, if you're interested in following me and my exploits, head on over and 'like' me! That didn't sound too needy, right?

:. :-) .:
Thank you guys for your support and for following me down many winding roads! My readers are THE BEST!

Also, you can always check up on me on my Official Website http://jessiccacollins.weebly.com

4 comments:

  1. Love the Fabulous and SEXY new Blog look, Jess!!!

    Marquete Williams - hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marquete! Thanks! And thank you for stopping by :D I've missed talking to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jessicca, I followed your blog and I liked your fan page a while back. Your new blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jennifer! Thank you!! The new look is kind of growing on me ;).

    ReplyDelete