Saturday, September 8, 2012

New Stuff

     You may have noticed that my erotic short, Bi-Curious, has just been published thanks to Secret Cravings Publishing.  I've added those links to the right side of the page under the heading "Buy My Books".  Follow any of those links to purchase your electronic copy of Bi-Curious. You can also follow those links to post your reviews.

     Beginning Wednesday, September 12, 2012 I'll be participating in Writer's Words of Wisdom.  It's a weekly blog post where a group of writers get together and offer helpful tips for new authors.  There will be different topics each week including writing tips, publicity/marketing advice, helpful hints for getting published, and so much more.  At the end of the post, I'll add links to other authors who are also participating. Hopefully I'll learn a lot, too since I'm getting experience via On the Job Training, lol. 

:.Come Back 9-12-12 for My First Installment!.:

No comments:

Post a Comment