Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Who's Got Game?

You either got it or you don't.  My poor Connor Gremlin...don't got it, lol.  Bless his little heart.  He awoke in a fantastic mood *rolls eyes*. If, by fantastic, I mean he screamed in my face when I asked him what he was doing.  Who puts their shoes on while they're still wearing pajamas anyways? His mood improved...somewhat by the time we got to school. 

Connor has been talking about a girl at school named Lolo.  I was skeptical of his 'girl friend' because we'd been watching the Olympic coverage the week before and his Daddy had insinuated that Lolo Jones had a nice booty and Connor thought that was super hilarious.  So, I've been trying to figure out who this other Lolo girl is.

Yesterday, Connor sat down with his class after he finished his school breakfast.  I watched him for a while because I like to stick around and listen for the morning announcements since Gremlin doesn't see fit to tell me anything about school.  Anywho, a little girl with really long, blonde hair was seated down the bleacher from him and was crying uncontrollably.  I don't know why she was crying, but this seemed to bother Connor.  He asked her what was wrong and she just kept weeping, "Someone hurt my feelings!"  At this point I was just hoping it wasn't Connor. I didn't want to go toe to toe with an angry Momzilla before my second thermos of coffee.

Connor tried to console her and kept telling her to stop crying because people will think she's a little girl.  To which she replied, "But I am a little girl!!"  I have a smooth operator on my hands ladies and gentlemen.

This morning, the same little girl was sitting and waiting on the teacher and poor little Connor said "Hey Lolo!" She took one look at him and turned away from him! Yup, he so got dissed.  Well, this just crushed his little heart- for all of three seconds.  But at least I figured out who Lolo was, although I think her name is actually Jayla or something like that.  Close enough.

While eating breakfast, Connor waved at yet another little blonde girl and called her Lolo, too.  Maybe all blondes are Lolo now?  I guess that cuts down the confusion, give all your womenses the same pet name like 'baby'.  It's fool-proof, I tell you!

:.Wanna Share My Colors, Baby?.:

No comments:

Post a Comment